In my last post, I made available notes for the entire year of Algebra 2, following the Oklahoma standards. I mentioned that the notes are a work in progress. Hopefully in time for the new school year for most, here is an updated version.
Changes focus on the first six chapters, which should get anyone following the notes in order through the fall semester. I aim to have version 0.3, which will focus on fixes to the remaining chapters, done by Christmas.
- Fixes to lots of errors and typos, both in the text and in the worked examples.
- A number of paragraphs rewritten to be clearer.
- A handful of additional examples.
- Additional space for select examples.
- Additional diagrams to explain concepts, including the picture below.
As before, there is a set of blank notes for students, and a set of the notes with all the blanks and examples completed. These notes remain free to use for teachers to distribute to their students in their own classes.